MyShrooms Immunity 50ml – 295 Doses
Made in Canada cGMP - NPN 80076923
Recommended Dose: 6 sprays=1 ml, 1 to 2 time(s) per day or as directed by healthcare professional.
MyShrooms Immunity offers the synergistic effects of eight medicinal mushrooms, each containing complex, unique and specific compounds providing significant health benefits throughout the whole body as a daily immune modulator.
- Immune-modulators, stimulate and balance the body’s immune system
- Provides daily defence and recognition against pathogens, metabolic and environmental assaults
- Powerful protection with antioxidants that neutralize damaging free radicals
- Adaptogens to support stress management and fatigue reduction
- Complements modern medical therapies and treatments
- Beneficial during health issues, and for the maintenance of good health
- Rich, earthy and smooth chocolate flavour
- Superior sublingual / intraoral absorption
- Sourced from organic North American growers
- 40% polysaccharides including beta-glucans
- Dual extraction* with the use of hot water and ethanol to guarantee both water soluble and fat soluble nutrients are active
Medicinal Ingredients (per ml) Pure USP medicinal grade:
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus, Fruiting body) 40 mg*
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor, Fruiting body) 30 mg*
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, Fruiting body) 30 mg*
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes, Fruiting body) 30 mg*
Cordyceps (Ophiocordyceps sinensis, Stroma) 30 mg*
Maitake (Grifola frondosa, Mycelia) 30 mg*
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus, Fruiting body) 30mg*
Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei, Mycelia) 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE 0.03 g)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: fulvic acid, purified water, xylitol, vegetable glycerine, flavor, ethanol
Recommended Usage: Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. Store in a cool, dry place. Shake before use.
Cautions and Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the security seal is broken. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you are taking blood thinners (anticoagulants), consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity/allergy can occur; in which case discontinue use.